We take the worry out of our clients’ meeting required compliance plates andMil-Spec labels standards because we meet all certifications. Federal, military and other governmental agencies require the strictest of standards.
Whether it’s OSHA-approved safety compliance plates for industrial use, or Mil-Spec plates to identify major weapons systems, or for UID (unique identification) labels used by the Air Force, our government continues to specify the MetalPhoto® process.
The aircraft/aerospace industry has strict requirements when it comes to compliance plates and metal photo labels. They require ID plates that are both lightweight and durable enough to withstand the harsh environment of aviation and space. A top-performing choice from Aluma Photo-Plate Co. is our custom-designed .003 anodized aluminum label with an aggressive adhesive. Its thin, lightweight metal photo profile provides the required durability and chemical resistance to harsh environments.
Sadly, the Shuttle orbiters are no longer servicing the International Space Station (ISS), but compliance plates and metal photo labels from Aluma Photo-Plate Co. are still providing stellar, durable performance on space station’s continuing mission.
台湾gv图解最新章节目录_台湾gv图解无弹窗,生活大爆炸第五季无弹窗全文阅读_生活大爆炸第五季最新章节,看黄子片最新章节列表_看黄子片最新章节免费阅读With our history of providing quality products for the Gulf of Mexico offshore marine industry, Aluma Photo-Plate Co. offers a wide variety of compliance plates and salt water and chemical resistant metal photo labels and custom vinyl stickers for marine and topsides safety signs, safety posters, asset tags, no smoking signs, boat cabin placards, marine personal safety evacuation signs, emergency exit, international fire signs, and marine warning signs that withstand the onslaughts of sea, hurricane winds, oil, and chemicals.
(Click to enlarge photos)
- Control Panels
- Compliance & Mil-Specs
- Serial / Model No. Tags
- Write-On / Type-On Labels
- Product & Equipment I D Plates
- Operating Procedure Labels
- Vessel Plates
- VIN, HIN, and Vessel Plates
- API Spec Plates
- Computer Tags
- Caution / Warning / Danger Placards
- Load Charts, Radius Indicator Plates
- Scales / Dials / Faceplates
- Asset Tags
- UID / Bar Code Labels
- Interior Signage
- Meets & Exceeds many Mil-Specs
- 20-year outdoor rating
- Sizes up to 24 in. x 40 in.
- Variety of sizes, thicknesses, finishes, colors
- Over 50 years of proven field experience
- Mil-Std-130M Dept. of Defense / Military
MATERIALS for selection on your application for Compliance & Mil-Spec Plates:NOTE: Check the Product and/or Process pages for more detailed specifications.
- METALPHOTO®-a photo-anodized aluminum as referred to within MIL-STD-130N.
With ( four ) Finishes to choose from - MATTE, SATIN, #4, and GLOSS
Available in sizes up 24.0” x 40.0”. NOTE: Not all thicknesses / finishes are available in the largest sizes.
With ( ten ) Thicknesses to select from - .003" / .005" / .008" / .012" / .020" / .032" / .039" / .063" / .090" / .125"
Base colors available with the photo-anodized aluminum is Silver / Gold / Copper台湾gv图解最新章节目录_台湾gv图解无弹窗,生活大爆炸第五季无弹窗全文阅读_生活大爆炸第五季最新章节,看黄子片最新章节列表_看黄子片最新章节免费阅读
* Metalphoto® is rated outdoors for up to 20 years in the Black/Silver effect.
- POLYCOLOR®-a one-color effect photo-anodized aluminum.
With ( two ) Finishes to choose from - MATTE, SATIN
Available in sizes up to 20.0" x 24.0"
With ( five ) Thicknesses to select from - .005" / .008" / .012" / .020" / .032"
Base color available is a natural Silver with ( 14 ) single colors which can be printed.
* Polycolor® withstands all of the durability characteristics that Metalphoto® does with the exception of the resistance to UV fading from long term exposure.
|INDUSTRY & GOVERNMENT PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:|
Metalphoto®, photo-anodized aluminum meets and exceeds many DoD requirements including:
|CE||API Specs and others.|